[bctt tweet=”Greatness is not a program that happens sporadic but rather gradual and systematic” username=”joeolaiya”]
- Revelation Period – Hab. 2:1 “I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me, and what answer I am to give to this complaint. Then the Lord replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end
and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay”. This passage reveals that for every of God’s plan there is a revelation from Him.He gives a clear vision in the place of an encounter with Him.To receive God’s revelation you have to be dedicated because,dedication is the mother of revelation and the more revelation you received the faster your journey in life.
- Incubation Period – Isa 40:30 This is a waiting period to be well grounded and equipped for the task ahead in the place of prayer. Don’t rush out after receiving the revelation but rather tarry and birth the vision in prayers. Do not launch out in haste to avoid a rush back.
- Preparation Period – Proper preparation prevents poor performance. Proper preparation precedes great performance. This is time to study and make research. Time to strategically plan as regards the assignment.
- Experimentation Period – This is a time of test from God and from people. Deut. 8:3 ” Yes, he humbled you by letting you go hungry and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to you and your ancestors. He did it to teach you that people do not live by bread alone; rather, we live by every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.”
Here God was testing the hearts of the Israelites. Even Jesus Christ was tested and He passed the test.
- Affliction Period – Isa 43:2 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.When you walk through the fire,you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze”. If this is the season you are in now, relax because God is with you. Emmanuel is with you in this Adversity (Advance University). Just take heart and carry on. Endure the pains that will result in future gains. Endure the groaning that will result in glory.
[bctt tweet=”Endure the pains that will result in future gains. Endure the groaning that will result in glory” username=”joeolaiya”]
6.Denunciation Period – This is a time you are abandon and forsaken by friends and family. A time you are looked down on as nothing.
7.Identification Period – This time God identify with you just like he identified with Jesus Christ during his water baptism at Jordan by saying “This is my beloved Son”. God’s divine identification always attract human identification.
8.Announcing Period – Divine identification brings divine announcement which will leads to public acceptance. Those who have forsaken you before, will embrace you because you are now Hephzibah (The Delighted of God).
9.Celebration Period – This is a period you gain acceptance everywhere you go and you become a celebrity.
10.Glorification Period – This is a period when the Shekinah glory of God envelopes you and everything you do. This time, you enjoy manifold grace, great grace, uncommon favor that terminates insults.This season your shame turns to fame just like Hannah.